When we created Government.nl, we focused on accessibility, the structure of information, and its findability. We aim to make all our information as accessible as possible to anyone who wants to view or use it.
We built the website in accordance with the Quality Model for Web Guidelines. These guidelines are based on international agreements concerning the accessibility, durability, exchangeability, and findability of websites. Building a website in accordance with the Quality Model for Web Guidelines offers 6 major advantages:
- better and more stable access to people and search engines;
- faster processing;
- future readiness (including suitability for mobile applications);
- a higher return on investment;
- improved commissioning practice;
- improved administrative management.