Cookies are small text files that are saved to your computer by the websites you visit. They allow your computer to be recognised for the duration of your visit to a website.
What sort of cookies do Rijksoverheid.nl and Government.nl use?
Cookies for statistics and research
- Cookie_pk_id ascertains for statistical purposes whether you are new to the website or have visited it before.
- Cookie_pk_ses helps ascertain for statistical purposes which pages you visit during a session.
- Cookie_surveyvisittime helps ascertain for research purposes the duration of your visit.
- Cookie_surveystatus remembers whether you have taken part in online surveys on Rijksoverheid.nl or Government.nl.
Cookies for forms
Rijksoverheid.nl and Government.nl use a cookie that ensures the proper processing of forms on the website.
- Cookie_form_map_id remembers the content you have entered until the form is sent. The cookie is automatically removed at the end of your visit.
Cookies for subscriptions
- Cookie_rijksoverheid_session provides security and saves your status when you log in and out and when you change your status. This cookie is automatically removed at the end of your visit.
- Cookie_persberichten_session remembers whether you have signed up for press releases or cancelled your press release subscription. This cookie is automatically removed at the end of your visit.
If you no longer wish to receive cookies, you can block them with your web browser. For more details, go to http://www.aboutcookies.org or consult your internet browser’s help menu.